Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lights and Music

After tap class the other night Ashley and I always go to our favorite yogurt shop, Yogurtland.  As we were heading home I decided to see if the house in the neighborhood had decided to set up their Christmas Fantastical Light and Music Show on their house.   So we took a drive.

Once we turned on the street you could see the lights........you can't hear the music because you have to tune the radio to their channel to hear the songs that dance to the lights.  There are about 7 songs including Charlie Brown talking and reciting the Night before Christmas.  (I love that part).

Ashley and I sat there for about 4 songs while eating our yogurt and started to feel guilty because Dad or Amanda wasn't with us.  We will take them this weekend to get the full experience with our entire family.

Hmm, I think this is yet another tradition...


Happy Holidays!

No comments: