Friday, June 29, 2012

Apple Tart

My dear friend Chantel gave me a few tart makers for Christmas and I am just getting around to using them.  Oh how I wish I didn't wait!  

Aren't they cute????

I decided to make the heart pocket pie mold first.  Here is what you need:


So Easy- 1- Pocket Pie Mold, 2- Your favorite fruit pie filling, 3- Pie Crust {I opted for store bought}

Here's what you do!


Make sure to brush the dough with a beaten egg white and add some sprinkles of sugar.  Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.  Oh, so Perfect.  Did I say Perfect?  

Have you made a fruit pie from a mold?  I can't wait to try it again.

By the way- they microwave to Perfection the next day and are fab with coffee ;)

4 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

They turned out so cute and I bet they tasted delicious!! Need to get some molds too now!

Karla said...

Now, I'm craving an apple tart :)

Vikster said...

OH YUMMMMY...I bet they are good anytime durning the day. Add some ice cream and you have a great dessert

kathy said...

So yummmy! Do we get one!