Monday, March 5, 2012

What I'm reading

I thought I would share a few books that I'm reading right now that give me inspiration, ideas and help with my business and personal life.


1. Handmade Marketplace is one of the best books I've read so far.  I'm about halfway through and have learned so much. It's my number one pick if you have or are wanting to start a handmade shop.

2. A New Earth: Awakening your lifes purpose- sits next to my bed and when I need a little inspiration and enlightenment  I pick it up and read a chapter. 

3. Blogging for Bliss is a great easy read book if you have a blog or are trying to understand how to blog.  I have read it about 3 times and always refer back to it. 

4. One Yard Wonders is an easy sewing book and Ashley and I always pick it up when we need a project.  She made the bedside holder for her Ipad and remotes a few weeks ago.

5. Sewing Bits and Pieces and Simply Sublime  Gifts are just beautiful sewing books and will inspire you to get to the sewing maching out and make something. Check out the cover of these books and you will want to sew.  {I really really want to make that cardigan!}

6. Stitch by Stitch is great for beginner sewers and Sew Serendipity by Kay Whitt was my first sewing inspirational book.  Its a beautiful book with beautiful clothing that I hope to be able to make one day.  It comes with full patterns in the front so you don't have to print them like most books.

Have you read any of these books?  What are you reading now?

No comments: