Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentines

Ashley and I wanted to give her close friends something special for Valentines Day, so we started thinking about what we could make.  I came across these cute covered matchboxes at Nikycoles shop on etsy and decided we'd buy a gift instead.  


When they arrived I was giddy.  They were covered in ribbons, and glittered buttons and felt hearts.  Now we have to figure out what to put in them.  

Veronica at Nikycole doesn't just have an awesome store on etsy, she also has an awesome blog called Life in the Thrifty Lane.  Check her out and let her know I sent you~

PS- I'm keeping one of those little boxes for myself

1 comment:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thank you so much Allice for the shoutout! How about, chocolate and a tiny note or some earrings?!