Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wings Wings Wings

I just received my fairy wings in the mail. I love fairy wings in the spring and for craft shows. They just make you feel so happy when you look at them. I found some called "mini" so I thought I would order a few to see how "mini" they were. Im dimensional challenged. Well, OMG! they are the cutest things I have ever seen. I may put them on the dog tonight. I cant wait to embellish them with ribbon bows, and jewels and make a tutu and bowband to match. They are 9"x7"; so really tiny. Definately for a newborn to 6 months old. Tonight is crafting night so I am going to attempt to finish a set to post here tomorrow. If all else fails Ill dress the dog up and take a pic.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi!
I am busy following EtsyMom blogs today. Hope you'll visit mine too.
www.mylavenderave.blogspot.com

best,
Jenn